Abbott Medical Optics Inc. has teamed up with world-renowned experts to bring you this truly unique, next-generation universal disinfectant. Developed with the new COMPLETE® RevitaLens MPDS, you'll experience a higher level of disinfection without compromising on cleaning and convenience.
Enjoy the comfort and cleanliness you deserve!
Universal disinfectant liquid with peroxide quality disinfectant action
- Proven to remove 99.99% of test microbes on contact lenses
- Excellent lens cleaning effect
- Contact lens wearers report a high level of comfort
- Compatible with silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses
- Always follow the instructions of the experts! Remember that rubbing and rinsing your lenses will remove four times more unwanted deposits from your contact lenses than rinsing alone.
For instructions on how to use it, see the manufacturer's leaflet. Read and keep the leaflet!
COMPLETE Revitalens Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution is suitable for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting and storing all soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, removing surface deposits such as grease and proteins, and for rewetting.
Care of contact lenses with COMPLETE RevitaLens multifunctional disinfectant solution. Always wash and dry your hands thoroughly before handling your soft contact lenses.
Apply a few drops of COMPLETE RevitaLens Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution to both sides of the lens.
Finely rub both sides of the lens for 2-4 seconds, working from the center to the edge. Never rub in a circular motion as this may tear the lens and will not clean the outer edge.
Rinse both sides of the lens for at least 5 seconds with COMPLETE RevitaLens Multifunction Disinfectant Solution.
Place the lenses in the appropriate jar of the COMPLETE lens holder (left to blue-right to white).
Fill both jars with fresh COMPLETE RevitaLens Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution. Replace the lens caps and soak for at least 6 hours to disinfect and remove protein and grease. The lenses are ready to wear. Rinse the lens holder with COMPLETE RevitaLens Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution and allow to air dry.
Lenses can be stored in the sealed lens case in the COMPLETE RevitaLens Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution for up to 30 days. After 30 days, cleaning and disinfection should be repeated before wearing the lenses.
The COMPLETE RevitaLens Multifunctional Disinfecting Solution removes protein from the lenses during cleaning and disinfection. This keeps lenses smooth at all times, making them significantly more comfortable to wear. When protein deposition is unusually high, more intensive protein removal may be required. Your ophthalmologist or contact lens specialist will advise you if you need to use a protein-removing tablet.
Follow all instructions. Otherwise, you may develop a serious eye infection or eye damage. In case of eye irritation, stop using contact lenses immediately and consult your eye doctor.
General: The COMPLETE RevitaLens Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution can be used for all soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not wear contact lenses for longer than prescribed. Discard any damaged or dried out lenses.
Avoid using sprays while wearing contact lenses.
Keep out of reach of children!
- The COMPLETE RevitaLens multifunctional disinfectant solution is always in the box
- Use with COMPLETE lens holder.
- Do not use if the safety lock is damaged or missing.
- Always use a fresh solution.
- Always rub the solution into the lenses by hand for 2-4 seconds before soaking.
- Do not swim, shower or take a bath while wearing contact lenses.
- Do not wet the lens with saliva or put it in your mouth.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- To prevent contamination, do not touch the tip of the glass lens to any surface or your eyes..
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Do not use tap water for rinsing or storing lenses or lens holders.
Storage: Close the bottle tightly immediately after use. Store at a temperature between 5 °C and 25 °C.
Destruction and expiry date: Use before the expiry date indicated on the label and on the can.
Pour out any remaining solution after 90 days from the first opening of the bottle.
Pour out any solution remaining in the lens holder before re-disinfecting the lenses.
Always discard the old lens holder and use the new holder provided.
Essentials:Alexidine 0.00016%; polyquaternium-1 0.0003% (PQ-1); boric acid, sodium borate decahydrate; Tetronic 904; disodium edetate (EDTA); trisodium citrate dihydrate; sodium chloride and purified water. The product does not contain phthalates. The product does not contain BPA.