EKISOL contact lens solution + contact lens case
Ekisol is a plant extract solution that provides the benefits associated with a perfectly natural choice.
Ekisol is recommended for disinfecting, preserving, cleaning and moisturizing all soft and coloured contact lenses.
Ekisol is enriched with hyaluronic acid. Sodium hyaluronate polymer with high viscosity properties improves lubrication and biocompatibility of lenses, providing a continuous moisturized feel.
Content: 1 bottle 385ml + contact lens case
- Restores hydration to all contact lenses
- Contains sodium hyaluronate for superior comfort and long-lasting hydration
- Disinfects, cleans, hydrates and stores all soft and coloured contact lenses
- Gentle formula for sensitive and dry eyes
Sodium hyaluronate polymer with high viscosity properties improves lens wetting and biotolerance by keeping the eye hydrated.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Take out the lenses, pour a drop of Ekisol into the palm of your hand and rub the lenses for a few seconds. Rinse the lenses with the Ekisol solution and leave them in the solution for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before placing the lenses in the eyes, rinse them once with the Ekisol solution.
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
Must be used within 60 days after opening.
Storage below 30°C.
Do not use if the cap is damaged.
If the lenses are in solution for more than 7 days, repeat the process.
Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you experience discomfort or prolonged irritation, discontinue use and consult a specialist.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use the product after the expiry date.
Never use tap water to rinse lenses.
Do not swallow the product. Before using any related medication while wearing lenses, consult a specialist.
COUNTER-PROPOSALS: No justified counter-proposals.
Ingredients: Polihexametilen biguanid 0.0002%, Echinacea Plus 0,001%, GPI 0,012%, Hydroxietilcellulaz 0,15%, Poloxamer 407 0,2%, Hyaluronacid.