Day-old lentils just got really great
Welcome to the world of overnight silicone hydrogel lenses!
How is the new silicone compound? A unique chemical structure that incorporates silicone into an efficient network of channels to ensure highly efficient oxygen permeation. Less raw silicone is needed to make the lens, so more hydrophilic components can be incorporated into the lens material, allowing the lens to combine the best properties of hydrogels and silicone hydrogels.
Optimal properties for daily lens wearers:
- High water content and naturally wettable surface without added surface treatment or wetting agents.
- High moisture and water-free surface treatment, no moisture release and no drying time
- Oxygen transmission optimised for overnight lens wear
Clinical study confirms wearer satisfaction
MyDay lenses have undergone rigorous clinical testing to ensure that you can recommend this lens to wearers as one that fits easily into their daily lives. The results speak for themselves.
A true pioneer in the world of contact lenses
The arrival of CooperVision's MyDay lens will change the market for daily disposable lenses forever!
With an optimal balance of oxygen permeability, comfort and ease of use.
- Breathable - high oxygen transmission, Dk/t = 100
- Comfortable - 54% optimum water content
- Easy to handle - optimum modulus 0.40 MPa
- UV filtering - UVA 85%, UVB 95%
- Aspherical front surface - reduced spherical aberration, better viewing experience