Delta (20 ml),HARD contact lens solution
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR HARD GAS PERMEABLE CONTACT LENSES
A two-component range of products to ensure proper hygiene and comfortable wear of hard and gas permeable contact lenses. These two components are the Delta Plus container and Delta cleaner.
The Delta cleaner removes deposits on contact lenses and has an antimicrobial effect. This cleaner is made from non-granular materials, it has a great cleaning effect and eliminates the risk of damaging the lens or altering its optical parameters. Its reinforced disinfectant action ensures a safe and sterile product for its users.
Does not contain preservatives, must not come into direct contact with eyes!
Gentle and effective cleaning for both hard and gas-permeable lenses.
Instructions for use
IMPORTANT! Read the instructions before use
Step 1 - Cleaning
Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly before removing the lens
Place the lens in the palm of your hand and drip 2-3 drops of Delta Cleaner liquid onto the lens.
Gently rub both sides of the lens with the tip of your index finger for 15-20 seconds.
Do not refrigerate Cleaner liquid.
Do not use tap water to clean the contact lens or the storage case.
Step 2 - Rinse
Rinse cleaned lenses with Delta Plus DSW fluid or sterile saline solution.
CLEANING THE CONTACT LENS CASE: After use, rinse the contact lens case thoroughly with Delta Plus DSW fluid or sterile saline solution. Clean the case thoroughly once a week, paying particular attention to the compartments and caps.
DO NOT USE SAPPANT OR DRYING AGENT and allow to dry.
Keep the contact lens case dry when not in use and replace it as often as recommended by the prescribing ophthalmologist or optometrist.
Step 3 - Disinfection
Remove the contact lens case cover and place the left lens in the left compartment and the right lens in the right compartment, then fill the case almost to the brim with Delta Plus DSW fluid and screw the cap on tightly. Leave the lenses in the liquid for at least four hours or overnight. For prolonged storage, e.g. seven days or more, we recommend re-disinfecting the lenses.
Step 4 - Rinse
After disinfecting, rinse the lenses with Delta Plus DSW fluid before placing them on your eyes. Pour any remaining liquid out of the lens case and allow to dry.
Comfortable to wear: for comfortable wear and proper wetting, you can drip a few drops of Delta Plus DSW fluid on both sides of the lenses before inserting them into the eye.
Protein removal: some wearers may need to use a protein-removing tablet weekly.
For more information, please consult your contact lens fitting professional..
- DO NOT EXCLUDE WITH OTHER APPENDICES, EXCEPT IF YOU RECEIVE A REQUIRED TRANSFER.
- For gas permeable lenses, use the full Delta care range.
- Do not substitute products with product(s) from other system(s).
- Do not inject Delta cleaner directly into the eye.
- Solicit the advice of the ophthalmologist or optometrist prescribing the contact lenses regarding eye medications to be used while wearing contact lenses in the eye.
- In case of irritation, remove the lenses from your eyes and consult your ophthalmologist or optometrist.
- Do not continue to use Delta Plus DSW and Delta Cleaner fluids after 3 months from the first opening.
- Keep contact lens care products away from children.
- Do not remove the cap from the storage case when storing lenses.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface.
- Always reseal the bottle cap after use.
- Store between 8°C and 30°C.
Ingredients: Aqua Delta Plus disinfectant, conditioner and humectant: Polyhexanide 0.0001% w/v, sodium chloride, sodium phosphates